Saturday, March 24, 2012

How do you use your phone?

        Phones are no longer just phones. They have become media consumption devices that control everything we do. I personally use my phone more then any other of my electronics and it's not because I always have it on me. Even when I get home I prefer opening up safari on my iPhone rather then walking across the room and turning on my computer and waiting for Firefox to start. I use my iPhone for everything, reading, shopping, watching movies, buying tickets, playing games, reading emails, and I even wrote this post on my phone. Another reason I use my phone so much is for its outstanding camera in fact I use my iPhone 4S camera so much that I have retired my Sony cybershot point and shoot camera to the top shelf. So how do you use your phone? Share your opinions in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment