Sunday, March 25, 2012

Does the iPhone Really Need to Be Bigger?

There are tons of iPhone 5 rumors floating around the internet, but the one that sticks out the most to me is that the next generation iPhone will have a bigger screen. Okay I admit that having a 4 to 4.5 inch screen on the iPhone 5 wouldn't be so bad, but I just don't think that it would work. Apple has perfected the ios interface since the first iPhone was released back in 2007. The thing is that the screen size has never changed, you have always gotten a 3.5 inch screen on the iPhone. I think this is the perfect screen size for the current version of ios. I just don't think a 4 or 4.5 inch screen would work with iOS unless Apple does some major UI changes and if they do change the UI to better fit a bigger iPhone what if they ruin the phone by tampering with a already amazing UI. Anyways that's what I think about the future screen size of iPhone. Share your opinion in the comments below and don't forget to like our page on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment